On April 11th, Avery was 15 months old. I can't believe it. It has been one of the funniest times but also one of the hardest. She is such a sweetheart and makes me laugh everyday. Some new words are Austin, Happy, Ducks, and Thank You. We think she says a lot more, but we just don't pick up on it. She chatters all day long at home. She loves to play, loves to be outside and loves to make people laugh. She is also very independant and going through some major seperation anxiety. She is very shy, and often times does not want anyone but Mama. We go through the day with her holding on to one leg. If someone even walks to close to us, she cries. She also cries whenever I leave the room. She has also been sick lately (which I think has a lot to do with the anxiety/crying), nasty cold, cough, flu and teething, but is finally on the mend. She loves to explore outside and would be happy just to spend all day outdoors. Today we went to feed the ducks and she absolutely loved it. She watched the ducks for 40 minutes. She dances, takes everything out of all cupboards and baskets each day, throws her sipping cup a good distance and always brings me her shoes. A typical 15 month old. We love her lots!
I had a shower at my house this last saturday for my cousin Heidi and her baby Courtney. I am so excited for baby Courtney to come. She recieved so many cute things! Don't you just love little girly things. She recieved the cutest stitching for the Nursery, that I will have to remember for someday. Heidi has got to be one of the cutest Pregnant women ever! It was such a fun day!
Here is the Diaper cake for the event.
I also have another new hobby. I made these for baby Courtney and loved them so much that I want to make some for Avery. Aaron watches the BBall games on while I sit next to him and crochet. It was difficult at first because I didn't understand the pattern, thank goodness for google. Crochet has it's own language.
I really love this one. I got a white rose, took it apart and glued lace in between the petals, then added grean rinestone in the center. I can just picture Avery wearing it in the fall with a plum shirt.
Many women have been talking/blogging about this lately and I am right there with them. I love to create! I love to put time, energy, thought and love into gifts. I am currently working on some Mother's Day gifts. I love to learn new things and challenge myself.
I haven't finished the second page in Avery's quiet book yet. I have everything cut out, but haven't gotten to sewing and painting yet. (yes painting, curious?) I have been working in the yard a lot during naptime.
Also, very exciting news, I am a Auntie (again) Congrats to Craig, Sharelle, and Gavin. Little Mason was born 4/19/09 8, pounds 7 ounces and 21 inches long. I haven't got to meet him yet
:( due too Avery being sick, but I am so excited. Here is a picture that Craig emailed us. Isn't he so cute! I think he looks more like Craig. I can't wait to meet him.

Well I think that is about it. Sorry so random and scattered. Have a great day!
Chelsea
I had a shower at my house this last saturday for my cousin Heidi and her baby Courtney. I am so excited for baby Courtney to come. She recieved so many cute things! Don't you just love little girly things. She recieved the cutest stitching for the Nursery, that I will have to remember for someday. Heidi has got to be one of the cutest Pregnant women ever! It was such a fun day!
Here is the Diaper cake for the event.
I also have another new hobby. I made these for baby Courtney and loved them so much that I want to make some for Avery. Aaron watches the BBall games on while I sit next to him and crochet. It was difficult at first because I didn't understand the pattern, thank goodness for google. Crochet has it's own language.
I really love this one. I got a white rose, took it apart and glued lace in between the petals, then added grean rinestone in the center. I can just picture Avery wearing it in the fall with a plum shirt.
Many women have been talking/blogging about this lately and I am right there with them. I love to create! I love to put time, energy, thought and love into gifts. I am currently working on some Mother's Day gifts. I love to learn new things and challenge myself.I haven't finished the second page in Avery's quiet book yet. I have everything cut out, but haven't gotten to sewing and painting yet. (yes painting, curious?) I have been working in the yard a lot during naptime.
Also, very exciting news, I am a Auntie (again) Congrats to Craig, Sharelle, and Gavin. Little Mason was born 4/19/09 8, pounds 7 ounces and 21 inches long. I haven't got to meet him yet
:( due too Avery being sick, but I am so excited. Here is a picture that Craig emailed us. Isn't he so cute! I think he looks more like Craig. I can't wait to meet him.

Well I think that is about it. Sorry so random and scattered. Have a great day!
Chelsea
3 comments:
Cute pictures!! I am so so so sad that I missed Heidi's shower! :( But it looks like you had lots of fun! Those hats are so cute!! You are so talented Chelsea, in lots of ways!! Remember these things for when I have babies! ;)
Chels, I am so glad that you found my blog. You look like you're really happy. Avery is absolutely adorable. I would love to go to lunch with you and Les. Just give me a call. 232-6332
I love your girl, she's adorable, love her blue eyes!
Post a Comment