
We have already been to see Santa once and talk about what we want for Christmas. Avery was set on a Barbie house. But when we were at Joanns she saw a miniture sewing machine. She told me that she wanted the Barbie house next year and wanted the sewing machine this year. Then she asked me if I would teach her how to sew.
I was wanting to do an advent calendar. But changed my mind after doing one for Halloween. It was fun and we enjoyed the activities, but Avery never forgot and sometimes I just didn't feel like doing anything. So I got them each the chocolate calendar and we will still do the activities when we can.
One thing I wanted to try this year was Elf on the Shelf. We watched the movie that came on TV a couple of days ago. Then we had a knock on our door. Avery went to go get it and was so excited that it was our very own Elf in the Shelf. Since we had just watched the movie, she had to name him Chippy. IT was cute to see how excited she was. We then read the story and I helped her and Halle decorate their own little Christmas trees for their rooms.

Halle wanted nothing to do with Chippy.

We had fun looking for him this morning. We found him in our tree.

Just some other things. My sister had her baby while we were on our cruise. She is darling and I can't get enough of her. The girls love her as well. The girls love to play Hide and go seek. I was humming this morning and Avery told me to stop because it was "Bringing on her nerves". Halle talks so much now and is putting sentances together. She seems so old now. I love how she says OK. She holds out the O for awhile.
2 comments:
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات
شركة وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
وايت شفط الصرف الصحي
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالدمام
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالخرج
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالمزاحمية
Post a Comment