Here are just some everyday shots of Avery.
We went to the park a week ago. Avery loved it. She really loved the slide and would laugh every time we went down. She can't go down by herself yet, her feet get stuck. What do you think about her hat? That was my first attempt and crochet. I really enjoyed it. But had to google just about everything on the pattern:)

This picture is from yesterday. My parents brought her home this monkey from their cruise. She is such a funny girl!

I took this one while we were taking a walk today. I am so excited for spring. Avery really enjoys outside, so it will be nice to do more outdoors.
Here are some funny stories of Avery recently:
I was teaching my Scouts CPR. Avery comes with me to Scouts because Aaron is not home yet. After learning CPR, we were discussing first Aid. When we looked back, Avery was pushing on the dummies chest (like CPR) and kept putting her face on the dummies face. It was hilarious!
She tried to eat the plastic grapes at hobby lobby.
She offers her food to Sam and then quickly moves her hand and says "No no no no no no"
Avery is such a sweetheart. She is so fun. She is into everything and is always busy, but she still loves to snuggle. Her newest words are Doggie, Hi, and Jesus. She is a good eater, but we are still working on Broccoli. She loves to play, read books and dance. She will dance to anything (ex: cell phone rings) She is beginning to be really shy around strangers and even will cry if they get to close. She hates to brush her teeth, but will floss, because she is copying us. She is down to one nap a day, but still sleeps good. She is going to be getting ear tubes placed in a couple of weeks. She doesn't have an infection, but her ears are not draining, and there is very little movement in her ear drums and this could affect her hearing later on. I am sure that it is uncomfortable, but you would never know. She is so happy, loving and smart. We are so blessed to have her in our family.

8 comments:
Avery is so funny!!!
Those pictures are adorable!!!
I feel like I haven't seen you guys for a while... we need another girls day!! :)
She is truly such a doll!
K seriously that little green outfit is the cutest thing I have ever seen! And the little girl in it isn't too bad either! We need to get together.
The hat is darling! I've tried to learn crochet but haven't figured it out yet. Springtime is great to get out and explore, especially now that Avery is walking. Cute pictures!
She is so cute. That hat is adorable! You really did a nice job on it.
Those pictures are so cute!!! The hat you made is really cute too! Is there anything you can't do? The story about Avery already practing CPR is so funny!! What a cutie!
Hey Chelsea how are you? I can not believe how big Avery is, she has a ton of hair and is so stinkin cute! I sent you an email of the days I work hope to see you guys soon.
She is such a doll! Did you get my evite. I'm here in Utah and wanted to see everyone and I'm holding a Modbe boutique tomorrow Wednesday from 7-9pm at my mom's house. I sent you an evite, but it shows you haven't opened it. I just wanted you to know your invited and I would love to see you because it has been so long!
Post a Comment