Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shabby Baby

Shabby Apple is having a "Picture Princess" contest. Of course I had to enter Avery. Their dresses are absolutly adorable. One of my favorites is the Vineyard dress you can find it here. They also have lots of other little girls and girls dresses at Shabby baby. I love this one because it is different from all of her other dresses. I love the big flowers, with the pink sash. But, they are all sooooo cute. Avery is totally a picture princess with her big beautiful blue eyes and her sweet smile. She also pulls some pretty hilarious faces too, these tell you more of her personality. She has a face for when she thinks she is funny, a face for when she learns something new, a face for Daddy, and my favorite her big beautiful smile that she gives first thing in the morning. Accompanied by a giggle and running away from me in the crib. Here are some of my favorite pictures of Avery.

5 comments:

Brooke Woodall said...

So cute Chels! I did this too and chose the same dress for Olivia. We must be on the same page. :) Did you try taking pictures in RAW yet? I found some cool tutorials today for editing them in Photoshop. Anyway, we still need to get together. Let me know if you have time next week.

Mar~ said...

She really is just darling!

jill said...

Chels,

Your blog and sweet Avery are so cute!

Brooke Woodall said...

Hey sorry I didn't get back to your last comment. We've had a nasty bug around our house, a little RSV scare, and are just trying to keep things together. Do you want to try for next week when we aren't so germy?

angelrich said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! She is just SO beautiful, and you are all doing such a good job! Thanks for the update!