Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

We hope all of the wonderful Mothers in our lives had a great day! We love you lots. I am very grateful to be a Mother. Avery is a blessing. We went down to my parents for dinner. After dinner we went on a walk to see the miniature Ponys. Avery loved them like she loves all animals. She was even brave enough to pet them and feed them grass. It was so cute!

Yesterday, we were playing outside. Avery was pushing a little dump truck around and face planted it into the cement. The poor thing, I felt so abd. She has a big scrap on her nose and forehead.




4 comments:

Matt and Kathryn said...

Poor girl!! That picture is so sad!! :( But I love her pig tails! They are so cute!!! Your hair looks cute too! I like how dark it is! I hope you had a great Mothers Day!

jill said...

cute pics!!

Cody and Val said...

Poor Avery!! Hope she is better now! Really cute pictures...you look so pretty!

Teresa Brooks said...

Your blog is sooo cute. What a great job you do! Avery is getting big and so darling.