Happy Birthday G-Man! What a fun day. When I asked Gavin how old he was, he replied "10". I looked in confusion at Sharelle, I guess he says that because his birthday is on the 10th. So funny! I am sad about these pictures. It was very bright and I over exposed them. This is the best I could do to save them. 
The day started out with a fun Hike with the Webelos. I was surprised how much Avery loved it. She loved walking on the trail and laughed at the boys. She was so good. Then we met Sharelle, Gavin, Mason, Dave, Angi and Brighton at the Splash pad. It was a blast. All of the kids were a little frightened of the water at first. But they warmed up. Avery loved it!

This is Gavin after he unknowingly got to close to the water. 
Here is a scrapbook page I made of the fun day. I used Megan Turnidge's kit "Slice of Summer". I am so behind in my scrapbooking, that I decided to just scrapbook each day/event as it comes and backtrack as I am able to. That way I won't forget anything said or any cute/funny stories.

After playing in the water, the kids then went and played at the park. They loved it. We spent 3 hours there, during naptime and loved every minute of it. I love doing memorable and fun things with my family. We just missed Daddy. Then I came home, Avery took a nap and I made 8 homemade Chicken Pot Pies for a new Freezer meal group that I am apart of. I am so excited. I now have 8 different meals sitting in my freezer that I can't wait to try. Well have a good day.
2 comments:
Looks so fun!!! Avery is so darling in her swim suit!! And that is awesome she does so good in the water! Cute scrap book page too!!
Avery is soo cute! Hope you're liking your freezer meals! Your chicken pot pie was delicious! Can't wait till we get together and swap again :)!
Post a Comment