I'm even later than you. Happy Birthday, Bro! I hope you had a good one.
Happy Birthday, Aaron. Sorry I didn't wish you one earlier. Since your day is the day before mine, I always think of you.Your candles are beginning to look a bit dangerous now!Hope you had a wonderful day.
Looks like the fire engine needs to arrive to put that fire out! Happy Birthday, Son. What a wonderful day when you were born!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm even later than you. Happy Birthday, Bro! I hope you had a good one.
Happy Birthday, Aaron. Sorry I didn't wish you one earlier. Since your day is the day before mine, I always think of you.
Your candles are beginning to look a bit dangerous now!
Hope you had a wonderful day.
Looks like the fire engine needs to arrive to put that fire out! Happy Birthday, Son. What a wonderful day when you were born!
Post a Comment