Just wanted to wish a Happy Birthday to McCall! We hope that you have had a great day!
Also today was Avery's Milk Challenge appointment with the Allergist. She did great. Even though she was up late, up early and had no nap, she did not cry at all the whole 3.5 hours we had to hang out at the office. The Good news is that she tolerated it great. She can now have things with Milk baked in them. They also re-did the skin test for eggs and nuts. In 4 weeks, she can have eggs baked in things, in 3 months she can have things like pancakes with eggs and milk, at age 2 she can have peanut butter, in 5 months she can have things baked with cheese. If she tolerates that well, she can have cheese a week later, than Yogurt and then she can drink milk! Sorry, long sentance. We are so excited and grateful that she is no longer allergic to these things. We just have to take it slow since she has never had these things before, and they might upset her tummy if we do to0 much at once. It was so nice to make only one dinner tonight. And she loved it! The other day, I was upstairs and Avery was downstairs. I heard the sound of dishes hitting eachother. I went downstairs to see what she was up to, and found that she had climbed up on the counter and was eating the milk from my cereal bowl I had just finished. The allergist laughed at this. I was nervous all day that she was going to have a reaction, but she never did.
Lastly here is the page I just scrapped from our Hogle Zoo day. I have been trying to scrap as things as they happen so I can remeber all the events from the day.

2 comments:
So glad the allergy tests turned out well. It's really nice when they can eat "normal" food.
That's awesome news about Avery!! I hope she does great with everything in the next few months. It sounds like she should :) That scrapbook page is darling! I still need to come visit you and have you teach me before I get too far behind!
Post a Comment