Saturday, September 19, 2009

Barn Dancing

On Friday, my Aunt Sue invited us to her Family's Barn Dance. We thought it sounded like fun and wanted to try something new. It was so much fun. We had a yummy Dutch Oven dinner and than danced for about 1.5 hours. Here is Avery and me doing the "Boot Scootin Boogie". She also danced a slow dance with Daddy.
Other than those two, she danced the rest of the 1.5 hours by herself, even when we were sitting out. She was hilarious! She entertained everyone. She would spin, move her arms and a lot of other dance moves that I had never seen before. I new she loved to dance, but I didn't know she loved it that much. She laughed and smiled and would clap after each dance. We were surprised that she lasted as long as she did. We called her signature move the "peguin". With both legs straight, she would rock back and forth from each foot. During the slow songs, she would spin until she became dizzy.
Thank you so much for the invite, we had a blast!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! Avery sounds like a little dancer! That's so cute that she enjoyed it so much and lasted so long :).

Jason and McCall Erickson said...

I love Avery's shoes!!