
We Blessed this beautiful Girl today. Here she is the morning of. She is always so happy! I love her smile.



This tradition started with Austin. We got a Corsage for Avery and also one for Halle. I wanted a little bling in it. I thought it turned out beautiful. I love that it is their Daddy that gives them their first corsage.
My Sweet Girls



4 generations of us. We were so happy that my Grandpa and Grandma Morgan were home from Yuma and could come to Halle's blessing. Today was the first time that they got to meet her.

This is Halle's cute cousin Sarah. I was able to snap a few pics today. They share the same birthday.

This is the Easter Egg hunt crew. We ended up having to postpone our annual tradition to today. My parents and my aunt and uncle do an adult easter egg hunt. It is so fun! I was very excited to find the Golden Egg!

Here are some more pictures of our Easter Egg Hunt. Avery had a blast. She knows exactly what to do and what is in the eggs.



Last weekend, Aaron's sister Heather was in town. They stayed with us Saturday night. We let Avery sleep downstairs in a sleeping bag with her cousins. She loved it! She even stayed downstairs the entire time.

Here are the girls on Easter. I couldn't get a pic of them both looking at me. We had a nice Easter enjoying conferance and spending time with family. Avery got a magnetic paper doll, a water bottle with her name on it, some jelly shoes and other fun things. We also got her the movies "Thumbilina and The Swan Princess", they were favorites of mine when I was little and they were on sale at Target for $5. We gave Halle a new dress, a movie and a toy.

The other day I was feeding Halle on Avery's bed. Avery was taking care of her babies in all 3 of our bedrooms. She was in Halle's room and started to cry. THis is what I found.

She was trying to get her doll out of Halle's crib and her leg slipped through the slate. It was really stuck. I felt so bad and she was upset, but I had to get a pic. I had a flashback of a Family Matter's episode from TGIF a long time ago. I buttered up her leg and it came out really easy.
We also had a fun Easter Egg hunt with some friends the Friday before Easter. Avery would not look at the camera and smile for anything.

This is just a cute pic I took of the girls one morning a week ago. I feel like I have been a slacker lately, so I am trying to take more pictures. I am so behind on scrapbooking, but hopefully soon I will just take a day and scrapbook as much as I can.

This is the project that I have been working on. My Mom gave me her old living room furniture. It is all apart of this years operation house. I finally finished pulling all of the staples out and hopefully will get it recovered this week. It was as hard as I thought it would be. I couldn't believe how many staples there were. But I learned a lot taking it apart. Hopefully I will be able to show you the finished product soon. I don't get much time to work on it. Avery now only takes naps a couple times a week, and I started work this week. It is going good, but I do miss being home with my girls.
2 comments:
Halle is such a cutie! I love her smile too! Thanks for posting all the pics - I still feel bad we miss all the special days back home. You're so amazing with so many projects! Way to go. We sure miss you guys too!
What darling little girls you have!!! So many cute pictures :)!
Post a Comment