Thursday, March 25, 2010

Some things I love!

This is a completely random and most likely boring post. These are some things that I love right now. In fact, just thinking about them makes me happy and smile!

-Halle's smile (and the funny things we do to get her to smile)
-Cuddling with my girls
-Date Night
-Wednesday nights (The Middle, and Modern Family) If you haven't seen those shows I highly recommend them.
-Warm weather
-An empty hamper after all of the laundry is washed and put away. (it almost pains me to put dirty clothes back in)
-Going to the grocery store and remembering everything that I needed (rarely happens even with a list)
-Avery telling me that I am a "Good Girl" every time I do something that makes her happy
-A finished project
-Having us all ready by 9 am
-Getting all of us dressed and realizing after that we are all dressed in the same color
-A good deal
-Crossing things off my too do list
-Avery all dressed up in her heals, beads, sunglasses, baby, stroller, purse and cell phone (she can actually walk pretty good in heals)
-Avery and Halle taking a nap at the same time
-Girls days with my Mom, sister and Daughters
-A new movie that I want to see at Redbox
-Calling Aaron every time the girls do something and sharing a laugh
-Creative ideas
-Avery's conversations on her play phone
-Cooking something new and loving it
-When my books on hold come in at the Library
-Avery's dancing and singing (she sings the same song that she made up all day)
-Avery's song requests (she will want me to sing but tell me exactly what song she wants)
-Halle's toes
-Halle trying to talk
-Story time
-Baby lotion
-My Family!

4 comments:

Cody and Val said...

Love all these Chels...definitely not a boring post. Those things make me smile too!

Valarie said...

So fun, Chelsea. Thanks for sharing. I'd say that was pretty profound list! It's truly the small but simple things that make us happy.

Leslie said...

Hey Chels, I lost your phone #...I need to talk to you so call me when you get a sec!!!

Heidi said...

It made me smile just reading your list and imagining all those things :)