This last saturday I decided that Avery and I needed to go out to lunch. I thought Taco Time was sounding pretty good. I asked Avery if she wanted a Taco. She replies "No Mommy, Salad". So I proceeded to tell her all of the great things about tacos and the tater tots that come with, but she still insisted on a salad. I finally gave in and we had salad for lunch. She ate her salad and then wanted some of mine. I don't imagine very many Moms have to tell there two year old that she can't have any more salad until she eats her chicken nuggets. Just a funny story I wanted to share.
3 comments:
I love it! She is so darling!!
What a cutie!!! My kids won't touch lettuce with a 10 foot pole! I can't believe how big she is, she's darling!!
How cute :)! Colby is disgusted by lettuce. Even if just a little bit of lettuce gets in his mouth he stops eating, silly boy. That's so good that Avery loves salad :)!
Post a Comment