Friday, May 14, 2010

What we have been up to.

Obviously it has been awhile since I last posted. We are all doing great! Some things that we have been up too ...

Our Nephew Sawyer gave Aaron his mentor pin for his Eagle. Aaron was so excited. Congrats and good job to Sawyer. That is no easy thing.


Halle is now 3 months old, almost 4. She is so much fun. She is just a chill baby. She loves to watch everyone. She is so happy. I love this stage. (I say that about every stage) It is my favorite when she is smiling, giggling and kicking. She gets so excited. She can now roll over from stomach to back. She sleeps through the night. She loves her hands and will often go cross eyed looking at them. She usually has them clasped together and sucking on them. I love to hold and snuggle her.




Avery got invited to her first birthday party. She was so excited. She loved dressing up like a princess. She kept tripping over her dress though. The dress came with some clip on earrings, and she just had to wear them. She wore them all day.


The party was so fun. I think I was just as excited as the girls. It was fun to see all the little princesses and prince running around. They played games like find the pea (from princess and the pea) and pin the kiss on the frog. They listened to stories and had a very special visitor. Avery loves the little mermaid. She sings her song all day. She was so excited when she came.





Today we were so excited to have some nice weather. We went on a walk with our friends and saw a elk, buffalo and horse. We then went to McDonalds for Lunch and play.



Aaron and I have been busy with work. Halle and I went to Pheonix with my Mom 2 weekends ago to watch Austin play basketball. It was so much fun. Halle did great on the flight, She only cried a little bit on descent. Austin did great at the tournament. It is so fun to watch him. He got the title Number 1 sophmore of the entire tournament.

2 comments:

Jason and McCall Erickson said...

Its about time! love the pics!

Jason and McCall Erickson said...

Yesterday Avery took me to her closet and pointed to her "princess" dress and said...Averys pretty dress!!