Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Warning > 20 photos

Well as you can tell we have had a fun, busy summer. We have been going to Cherry Hill a lot, Wheeler Farm and California. I have lots of pictures to share, but I loaded them in the wrong order. Oh well. It would take too long to fix. The Girls are doing great. There as cute as ever. Avery learns so much so quickly. Honestly I am surprised each day at the things that she does and says. Halle is so happy. She is always moving and kicking her arms and legs. She loves to eat and wants to eat everything.

Here is a picture of us on the beach at our last day in Cali. It is very hard to get a good family picture with the wind. Thanks Mom and Dad for the wonderful vacation.


My cousin Seth and I celebrated our birthdays while we were in Cali. I am now 28 :(



Avery got her face painted at seaworld. She loved it. She held so still while they put her "make-up" on. I don't know why, but she hardly every smiles for pictures.



The girls loved Seaworld. They loved to watch the Dolphins, Sea Lions and Shamu.








We also spent a lot of time at the beach. Here is Avery and McCall after Jason made them into Mermaids.


Avery loved playing in the sand. She would spend all day on the beach.


Jason dug Avery a huge hole. She loved. When ever he would try to build a sand Castle, she loved to smash it down.



Halle didn't care for the beach too much, but she did like the sand.


Avery loved the Ocean! She would run into the water even though it was freezing and then let the waves chase her out. We all did a lot of Boogie Boarding and Aaron was able to get up on the Surf board.











Avery really looked forward to Disney Land. She talked about how she was going to meet the Princesses. We told her that she could even pick out a dress. We met Woody, Cinderella, Snow White, Belle, Ariel, and Tiana. We rode Buzz Lightyear, some adult rides and the Bugs Life 3D. We waited in line for 1.5 hours to meet the Princesses. Everyone were troopers but it was worth it at the end. Of course Avery wound't smile for any of the pictures. After she picked out her dress, she stripped down right then and there and wore it the rest of the day. She was concerned about the "Stinky Bug" from bugs life getting her dress dirty.






Both of the girls did great on the plane. Avery was a little nervous at first, and kept telling the plane to go down.



She looked so cute pulling around her little suitcase at the airport. I did not enjoy flying with kids. I felt like we were moving to Cali. We had 3 suitcases, 4 carry ons, 1 pack and play, 2 carseats and a double stroller. I don't know if my family will want to travel with us again. I tried to pack light :)



A week before Cali, McCall, the girls and I went and got a pedicure. The lady doing McCall's was so cute with Avery. She let her put her feet in the tub and even rubbed them a bit. Avery loved picking out the color of polish and getting her toenails painted. She is such a girly girl.



We had a fun 24th of July. Our Neighbors came over for dinner and then we watched some fireworks. I had tried to put Halle to bed, but she wasn't having it. She loved the fireworks and was completly mezmerized.


Avery got a little scared with the loud ones and would cover her ears.




I think the favorite of the night was the glow sticks. We didn't have any sparklers, so the kids played with those. Avery and Carter play so good together.

5 comments:

Jason and McCall Erickson said...

I wanna be back in Cali!! Cute pics lets go again :)

Valarie said...

Thanks for the pictures and the post. It's great to see all of you. California looked wonderful!

Heidi said...

I agree with McCall!!! And I LOVED all the pics!

Heather said...

Chelsea, your girls are SO adorable! It looks like you had such a great time! Congrats. Now you just need to come bring that cute family to Prague. Love ya, and miss you!

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

Looks like you guys had SUCH a fun trip! I love all the pictures you took. What fun memories. Love ya!