
Avery had a fun ride on the go-carts with Aaron. She said she had fun, but her face suggested otherwise each time that she passed by.


We than enjoyed some bowling. Of course I lost. Avery loves to bowl. She would dance each time after her turn. I didn't even have to ask Avery to sit by Halle for a picture, I just happened to catch this. I love my girls.


Don't you love those shoes.

Afterwards, we played in the arcade. Avery would skip from each thing. I love how you pay money to win tickets to get a prize worth 1/100th of the price you paid. But it still was fun.
I started Halle on baby food. First up was peas. Surprisingly she loved them. She would grab my hand and help me to put the spoon in her mouth. She couldn't get enough. She would than smack her lips afterwards.

Aaron and I than went to Stadium of Fire with McCall and Jason. We loved it!
1 comment:
Your girls are so cute!!! It was so fun to see you guys. I wish it could be more often, but maybe someday... hope you have a happy 24th. Too bad they don't celebrate in Florida.
Post a Comment