Monday, November 22, 2010

Halle is 10 months old and family pictures



Halle is now 10 months old. I can't believe it. She still isn't crawling or scooting but will slide around on her bum and is pulling herself up on things. At her 9 month appointment, she went from the 40% in weight to the 13%. But her head is still 90%. So we just have to watch her a little closer. She isn't the greatest eater, but loves any kind of table food. She loves mommy, mommy and mommy. As you can tell from the picture below, this is what happens when I put her down. Doesn't just break your heart. No wonder she isn't crawling yet, she just loves to be held.

She also loves bath time. But unfortunately about 50% of the time she poops in the tub. She loves to go through to bow box and my make-up bag. She loves to be tickled, walk around and play with Avery and Sam. She loves any kind of vegetable, and only tolerates fruit unless it is real stuff, not baby food. She is a great sleeper, and is now starting to chat a ton. I love when she sees me, whether I have been gone 1 minute or all day, she is so excited and her little arms and legs start moving a million miles a minute. She also loves Cheerios and standing up. I can already tell that she is very tender and loving.

Avery wanted me to take a picture of her too today. She does this face quite frequently. She will always say "Mommy, watch this". We have been in a difficult stage these last couple of weeks. She is definitely in the "terrible twos". My day is full of "No", "You do it", "Do it now", and a fierce Independence in all things except when it comes time to go to the bathroom. For some reason, she always wants one of us to watch her. But each day she reminds me that she is still my sweetheart when she gives me hugs for no reasons, asks nicely for a story or tells me "Mommy, your my best friend". She loves anything princess, in fact she is so excited to go see "Tangled" on Thanksgiving. She is very smart, loves to sing, dance, color, read stories, friends, and to take care of her babies. Today she asked me to sing a song at bedtime about Thanksgiving. I told her that I didn't know any, so she than proceeded to make one up and sing it for me. She is also convinced that her birthday is on Christmas and we can't convince her otherwise.




A couple of weekends ago, McCall's sister-in-law took are family pictures. She is so talented in Everything! We absolutely loved how they turned out. Here are just a few. I don't have the CD with the ones with all of my family. But they were great! They were at an old factory in Salt Lake. I loved them. Here is her blog address: Chasing Dandelion's Photography






We are all doing well. We were sick for a short time, but are doing much better. Aaron's knee is healing great. I have been working on a couple of Christmas and Birthday things but nothing is close to being completed. Work is going well. We have been very busy. We have also been helping McCall and Jason with their new house. It is so cute. They have done a lot of work on it. They will be moving in sometime next week. Have a good day!

1 comment:

The Davis' said...

Such a cute post, love the family photo! You are beautiful!