I know, those words don't go together. Last year during the superbowl, we made baby bracelets. I thought it would be a fun tradition to do a craft every year while the men watch the Superbowl. I have been seeing these pillows around lately. There is a tutorial on the
Crafting Chicks but I did mine differently. I had seen these pillows at Gardner Village last October. I loved them. I originally was thinking of doing one for Avery's room, but thought it would be perfect on my Chair in my Living room. I wanted yellow, not quite this golden, but I had to settle. Ben Franklin has a lot of wool felt right now in lots of pretty colors. I think I will do a blue square one with Oval shaped petals for my Family room. I have a picture on my phone, but can't get it to email to my account. I used a coupon and already had the stuffing, so it cost me about $6 to make, and I was able to complete it by the end of the 3rd quarter. It took a little less than 1 yard. It was a lot of fun, and was pretty easy considering I wasn't sure how I was going to do it. I am really happy with how it turned out. I thought it would be cute to put a broach or large button in the center but decided to leave it as is.

Aaron and I had a fun weekend. We went to my Brother's basketball game on friday, saw 2 movies and went to the Jazz game on saturday. The girls had a fun weekend with my parents. The Superbowl party was a blast. It was fun to visit, craft, laugh and eat.
Have a good day!
5 comments:
so so cute! I love it! Your chair is darling too!
You are SO crafty! I am SO not! I'm a little jealous :). Love your pillow and your chair!! Sooo cute!!! I really want new pillows! Wish I had the drive to do something about that :).
I love that pillow, but I think I love your chair more. You are so crafty!
That is so cute!! And I can't believe you were able to make it so quickly!
That is just darling! You should open up a craft business. You would do amazing!
Post a Comment