Monday, March 7, 2011

Lightscoop

So I saw a review a couple of weeks ago for Lightscoop. I was curious, if it could really get that kind of results. So for $30 I figured it was worth a shot. I got the original and for certain situations I am pretty impressed. It doesn't work in all situations. Here are some examples. I took these pictures at about 8:30 at night with only my kitchen light on.

This first one is just with my camara flash. Not a bad picture, but lots of harsh light and shawdows.


This one is with my f stop set at 1.8. Very yellow, and blurry.


This one is with the Lightscoop. Much better.

2 comments:

Brooke Woodall said...

I haven't tried that BUT have you tried to bump your ISO to like 2000? Do you just have the on-camera flash? You can get a little "filter" to attach and it will soften the image then with you ISO high enough you can get a quick shutter so it's not blurry and it shouldn't be as yellow. If you over-expose just a little, it should help reduce the noise too... for whatever that's worth. :)

Brooke Woodall said...

Oh Chels, I'm so dumb. I guess I should have visited that link before I left my lame comment. If I had, I would have known you already got what I was talking about. Sorry!!