I am going to be changing up my family room decor. I want to change my colors to grey, blue, green, and yellow (possibly not all) These are 2 fabrics I am entertaining for curtains.
Sorry, I can't get pictures to post.
#1, This one is a little more suttle and traditional with just the grey and yellow.
#2 This one is a little more funky and modern and has other cordinating fabrics that would work well for pillows.
What do you think #1 or # 2.
Or if you have any other ideas I would love to see. I want some color in the curtains because the walls will be grey. But I have to be careful with the patterns because I want to do this stencil or something else on the wall with the fire place.
Thanks
4 comments:
I LOVE the first one! The second one is also adorable.. but I think it would be easy to get sick of.. ya know? Like you'll love it for a year or so, but then it could be too loud.
I think that the other fabrics that were on the same page as the second one, would also go well with the first one!
Thats just my opinion though! :) Personally I think your pillows should be the "loudest" part of the room.. you could also add a really cute yellow lamp or some other sort of focal point!
Either way it will be adorable!! :) You always make the best choices and have the cutest ideas!! Good luck! I can't wait to see how it turns out!
I like the first one, but i am wondering if it will be to busy with the stencil. I think if you do the stencil maybe you should do a solid curtain (boring I know) But the first one is my pick for sure!! Yay for gray walls. Are you going to use the same gray that I did?
I like both, but I think #1 will go best if you're painting the walls grey, because the grey is suttle in #1, I think it would be too much grey if you chose #2.
I'm with the others... #1. You are so cute, BTW. We really do need to hang out one of these days too so some of your awesomeness can rub off on me. Olivia is finally getting big enough that she can play with others so let's plan something for reals. :)
Post a Comment