Thursday, March 24, 2011

Halle is 14 months old and a funny story!





My Halle girl is getting so big! She is now 14 months old. The last couple weeks she has gotten braver and now is walking all over the place. She also loves climbing up the stairs. She does pretty good. My favorite is when she is walking with her squeaky shoes on. She loves her milk, wants everything that Avery has, now says Hello, Daddy, Mommy, Grandma, Uh-Oh, Night-Night Dog, Jack, Jesus, Stop, shakes her head no and waves bye. Her Avery sometimes fight, but the still love eachother and Halle will occasionally just go and lay her head on Avery. She has Cuddled a lot more lately, which I love! She has 2 out of for pointer teath, and 3 molars pulse all of the ones in the front. She absolutely loves Grandpa Waddoups and Doug (her daycare provider's husband) She is also turning more into a Daddy's girl. She loves to go on walks and gets so excited that she will stand up in the stroller. She loves bathtime and now will usually only poop in the tub about 50% of the time. She loves cheese, pasta and fruit. She hates slowing down and stopping for anything. We love her lots!

The other morning, around 4:30am I heard a noise while I was sleeping. I brushed it off and went back to sleep. Around 5am I heard more so I got up to see what it was. I went downstairs and all of the lights were on, Avery was sitting at the counter eating from a bag of chocolate chips. Too funny!

Also, I don't know if it is the best method or not. But we have found a very affective punishment. Time out never really worked. So if Avery is disobedient, throws a tantrum, is mean to her sister, or picks her noise she doesn't get to wear a "pretty dress".

Have a good day!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Ha ha! AVery is too funny! Seth and Courtney like to munch on chocolate chips too :)