This is just from Halloween last year. Halle wasn't exactly thrilled to get her picture taken. Courtney and Avery love playing on Grandma Day. Avery calls her Tourtney.

I love this one of Avery. She looks so pretty and also looks like she is in her own little dream land.

Poor Halle. She was the cutest Snow White.

This is from Halloween 2009. Avery didn't like having her picture taken. She would only sit there if she could hold Courtney.

This one is from Christmas 2009. Avery wouldn't sit on Santa's lap by herself so Aaron suggested all of us should sit there. Poor Santa, I was 8 1/2 months pregnant.

Just thought I'd share. Some of these pics already have scrapbook pages waiting for them. I am going on a scrapbook weekend the first weekend march. I don't know if I am too ambitious, but I hope to get completely caught up by that weekend and then hop to stay caught up. We will see.
No comments:
Post a Comment