Back on 3/28 Avery had a playdate with one of her best Friends. She is so funny whoever she is playing with that day, including me, is her best friend. But it does change each day. We tried a new craft called puffy paint. It was a lot of fun. You take 1 Tbs of salt and 1 Tbs of flour and mix that with a little water to make a paste. Then put in drops of food coloring to make the colors. I just used washable paint instead because I was worried about it staining there clothes. You than put it in the microwave for 30 seconds and it puffs up. They had a blast and thought it was so fun having it puff up. I think if you use food coloring the colors are a little brighter.

She is such a funny girl. She wants to wear a dress every day and talks about what she is going to be wearing the next day. She wanted to wear her earings that day.

No comments:
Post a Comment