Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Park and Play date with Brock

On the fourth, Brock came over to play. Brock and Avery play so well together even though boy type toys are hard to find in our house. It was a little chilly but we still decided to go to the park.

We got to use Halle's birthday gift for the first time. We have just been occasionally eating lunch in it in the family room. It has two seats but I was able to get all of the kids squished in. Of course I couldn't get a picture with all of the kids looking at the camara. There go Halle's fruit snacks.


I love the Target Dollar spot and go through it every time I am there. A couple of weeks ago I picked up several of these masks. To make the walk to the park more interesting and hoping to discourage any fighting due to the close quarters we pretended to be bugs. I didn't think Halle would like wearing a mask, but just like with everything else she wanted to do what the bigger kids were doing. My cute little bugs.


We had a fun time at the park. Avery loves to climb everything and will now go down any slide by herself. I did have to bribe her the first time. This was the first time that I put Halle up in the big kid are and followed her around. She loved it and didn't want to get down.


Halle absolutly loved the slide and wanted to go down again and again. This is a really cute one of all the kids. We attempted to do a train down the slide.




To end the park trip we ran down the hill a couple of times to ensure good naps (or to have fun).


After lunch we did a little Easter craft. These now on our fridge. I love handprint crafts, it is a great way to document how big they are getting over the years. Obviously I did most of Halle's, I added her hand print. But for Brock and Avery I cut everything out, but helped them squeeze the glue and semi directed them where to place everything. We had a fun day.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Chels, I found your blog address on your Facebook page and thought I'd check it out. You seriously are wonder woman! First of all, your girls are so sweet and adorable and second of all, you are the most talented, ambitious, cute mom I've ever seen! Can you pass some of that over to me please? Seriously, I was in awe at all the cute crafts and treats, and that yellow pillow in that cute chair? Did you really do that? And that darling Cinderella shoe invite?! Those were two of the many favorite things I saw. You are so cute.