Halle loved the water. It was pretty warm.

The girls loved playing in the sand. It took two baths to get all of it out.

Halle got to go on her first boat ride. She didn't mind the ride and actually dozed, but she hated the life Jacket. Avery has been on a boat once when she was a baby but not since. She wasn't a huge fan. She was fine when it was stopped, but screamed while it was going that she wanted to go back. She finally calmed down when Aaron was holding her while I was water skiing. It has been quite a while since I last did it and I am still sore.



After the boat ride. Halle went straight to Grandma and was pampered.
You gotta love that face!
1 comment:
Thanks for all the fun posts, Chelsea. I sure enjoyed Bear Lake and am glad you did, too. It's so great to be together! You have such a cute family. I appreciate you!
Post a Comment