We have been doing lots of boating, swimming, playing at the park, chilling and enjoying our garden harvest.
Avery did swimming lessons this summer. I felt so bad for their instructor. He was probably 16 or 17. The first day he had one wild child that did not want to stay by him and 2 who were crying and wanted him to hold them, or having to force them in the water. Avery was one of the crying ones. We had to force her in the water, but each day she would do more and more and overall enjoyed her lessons. I would sit up in the bleachers and watch and melt because it was a sauna.

She has also started Dance and Gymnastics. She loves dance. I love to watch her show me all that she learns. She was so excited to go and pick up her tap and ballet shoes. She does really well and listens to her teacher. They just have to occasionally tell her not to watch herself in the mirror. Sometimes she doesn't like gymnastics, but I think that is secretly because she doesn't wear a skirt to gymnastics.


Halle loves to watch the girls dance, it is so cute to watch her try to copy them. She also loves Avery's back pack and her tap shoes.

We went to Peach days in Brigham City to watch the parade and go to the Carnival. The girls loved it like always.





We are so excited for Taylee to come. The girls love picking out presents for her showers and drawing pictures.

Other things that we have been up too:
-Aaron starting the MBA program
-Finishing the Basement
-Swiss Days (I found a lot of good stuff!)
-Birthdays, Aaron's and Mine. For mine we had a entire weekend just with eachother. We saw some movies, went out with some friends, and went to a water park with just us. It was great
No comments:
Post a Comment