Monday, August 11, 2008

Avery at 7 months

Avery is 7 months old today. I can't believe it! I know every parent says this, but time goes by so fast. She is so much fun. She is a happy, easy going baby. She is so curious, and even though she can only roll, she is already into everything. Here are some cute pictures that I took today. I love her in blue, it really makes her eyes stand out.





3 comments:

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

Super cute blog! I've been blogging since December and your blog is way cuter than mine. Good work! You'll have to show me how to make mine cute! And look how cute your little Avery is! Wow she is growing up, I can't believe how fast time goes by. But she is a beautiful little baby.
I can't wait for swiss days! It's going to be a blast. I hope our little guy holds off until after then to come, but if not we'll make it work. I'm so excited for him to be here. Come visit us at our blog darrikandkami.blogspot.com
love you! xoxox

Teresa Brooks said...

Cute blog Chelsea!! You are so talented!

Mar~ said...

Hi Chelsea,
Your blog is darling.
Happy 7 months to Avery! She is absolutely beautiful, just like her parents.