Thursday, August 14, 2008

Scrapbooking

I am addicted to digital scrapbooking. My friend introduced me to it while I was pregnant. It is so much fun. Avery is only 7 months old and already has 40 something pages in her scrapbook. It doesn't help that she is so cute. Aaron was teasing me the other day, I had just scrapped her 7 month page, and he asked me if I was going to do a 7month 1 day page. I am not that bad, but if I was creative enough, I probably would. I enjoy writing my memories with each page, and hope that is something that she will enjoy looking at when she is older. Here are some of my recent favorite pages. I used various different kits, and the All-American girl is a scraplift.





1 comment:

Laylene said...

Wow! Chelsea, your scrapbooking is beautiful! What software do you use?
Oh, your daughter is even more beautiful!

Love you guys!
Laylene