This is my very first blog post. I decided to start a family blog, because I liked the idea of keeping in touch with family and friends and journaling. I started this about a week ago, but it has taken me awhile to learn how to customize my blog. Aaron and I decided on our name Rich blessings, because obviously, Rich is our last name and because of the Children's primary song "I am a child of God". One of the versus has the line "Rich blessings are in store", and we feel that our family is one of our greatest blessings.
2 comments:
Your blog is so cute! I'm glad you started one. Now I'm even more tempted to start my own. I like the name Rich Blessings, that's perfect.
This is wonderful! What a great way to keep current on your lives. I enjoy hearing what's going on and seeing the pictures. Way to go, Chelsea!
Post a Comment