28 years ago today, this wonderful Man was born.

Wasn't he a cute Baby!
And a very handsome Man!
I am so grateful for him, for the 6 years that I have been married to him and the many years to come. He truly is wonderful. I love many things about him. His smile, kindness, strong testimony, strength, playfulness and pretty much everything. He is a wonderful Husband and Father.
Happy Birthday Honey! I Love you lots!


5 comments:
Happy Birthday Aaron!
I remember the day that you were born!
You always were such a cute kid! And so sweet!
I thought of you all day on your birthday. Hope you had a fantastic day!
Hope you had a great birthday Aaron!
For sure let us know about Thursday. We would love to get together.
Hey Chels! I found you through Val. This is so great-I am finally able to see what is going on with you and I don't have to hear through the grape vine. You are immediately going on my link list and I will check your blog often. Love Ya!
P.S. Cute Family
I know I'm late on this one, but happy belated birthday Aaron--again! I'm so proud to say you're my brother. You really are a great guy, and you have a beautiful family! Love ya, and Chels and Avery too.
Post a Comment