Saturday, September 13, 2008

Peach Days

On Saturday 9/6 Avery and I went to Brigham City Peach days. It was so fun. Avery loved the parade. She loved watching all the people. She didn't even get scared during the fire engine part. We then went to the carnival, and Avery and I rode the Carousel. She loved it. She hung on so tight the whole time. Here are some cute pictures.



I can't believe that she is already 8 months old. I feel like she was just born yesterday. She is such a blessing. We love her very much and enjoy each day. Here are some fun things about Avery at 8 months. She is very happy. She loves to play but is content entertaining herself. She loves her highchair. I think it makes her feel like a big girl. She loves to explore and her bouncer. She goes crazy in it. She is always smiling, making funny noises and faces, and moving a million miles a minute. She is a joy!

3 comments:

Cody and Val said...

It's crazy how fast time goes. Avery is getting so big!

Niki McDowell said...

Chelsea,
I found your blog through Val's! How are you? It's been forever since I've seen you. I think that last time I saw you was in the hospital when I had my oldest son and you were working there and stopped in to see me. He's 5 now and in kindergarten, so it has been forever. Your little girl is a doll, but I knew your kids would be adorable! Stop by my blog www.themcdowellfamily.blogspot.com.

Love,
Niki (Voorhees) McDowell

ktholmes11 said...

Hey! I just found your blog! It's so good to see how you're doing! Your daughter is so cute! Keep in touch!