Well it has been a very fun weekend. It started out with Swiss Days which is something that I look forward to each year. I got a lot of good deals at the Outlets and bought a lot of Hair Bows for Avery, even though she definitely doesn't need more. What can I say, I'm obsessed. They are just so cute. I also got one Christmas Decoration and a cute box to keep some of Avery's Keepsakes in. All and all I'd say that I did pretty good. I even came home with money left over, which is probably a first. On Saturday we went to Grandpa and Grandma Dinkels.
Valarie taught me how to make bread. I really liked the recipe because there were lots of things that you could do with it, it tasted good, it was dairy and egg free, and you could easily obtain all of the ingredients for a year supply of bread.
It was fun spending time with family. Grandpa and Grandma took Avery and Gavin out to see the animals. Here are some cute pictures.

Of course Avery puts everything in her mouth, she was trying to eat this weed that was within reach. She is so funny.



Neither of them knew what to think of the pigeons.
On Sunday, I was released from Young Women's after 3 years. I cried. I am excited for my next calling, but I loved YW and will miss it. We also went to Laylene's ward and sang and then had lunch at Laylenes. It was fun to be with family. It is so cute how all of the girls love to play with the babies. I think it is great for Avery to be around her cousins. On Monday, we just hung around at home, it was great! We did some house and yard work that needed to be done.
Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Have a good day!



2 comments:
Sounds like you had a lot of fun at Swiss Days! You always get the cutest things there. We're back home now so we want to have you guys over soon. I'll give you a call and we'll plan something.
It was so fun to have you all and Craig, Sharelle, and Gavin. I wish we lived closer and/or could see you more. Avery is such a doll. Thanks for coming, and let's do it again soon!
Post a Comment