Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Funny Story and some cute pictures

Avery had her 9 month check up today. She is 18 lbs 9.5 ounces and is 28 1/4 inches tall. Anyways, she was really tired at her appointment, so when the MD started to assess her, she got frightened and started to cry. So to cheer her up, I bent down to give her a rasberry on her belly, the same time the MD started to fill her belly. So, to make a long story short, I gave the MD a nice big kiss on the hand. It was quite funny. We both laughed. Here are some cute pictures that I took yesterday. I had a ball. She was so funny, and kept pushing the pumpkin off the porch.

Chelsea

3 comments:

Matt and Kathryn said...

Chelsea,
I look at your blog all the time and just realized that even though I don't have a blog I can still comment on yours! :) But Avery is so freaking cute!!! I love her halloween outfit!!! I feel like I haven't seen you guys forever! We all need to get together soon! I think a Girls Night is needed again!!
-Kathryn Marie Francis

Cody and Val said...

Avery looks so cute in her Halloween outfit! (And so does Sam). Are you going to take her out trick-or-treating?

Mike and Paige Burgin said...

Chelsea,
Avery is the cutest thing! I absolutely love those tights.