Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Parties

I love Halloween! I am extra excited because this year is Avery's first Halloween. We decided to have some family parties to celebrate. Thank you for everyone that could make it. We had a lot of fun and hope that you did too.


These were miniture carmel apples, I hope that they were good. I don't know for sure since I can't eat them:( I got the idea from www.familyfun.com


I was pretty proud of my cupcakes. The chocolate were originally supposed to be witches hats, but they looked nothing like them, so I had to improvise. I thought that the mummy's turned out cute. I they were soy too! Aaron even said that my soy ones were better than the chocolate betty crocker ones. He is so sweet.

Avery was so funny. She would be happy and talking like usual, but as soon as we put her witches hat one, she wouldn't talk or smile.

I wanted a picture like this for scrapbooking. Can't you just see it, with the lines from the Adam's family theme song.


My family came down the next day. We ate dinner and played cards. It was a lot of fun.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Chelsea

3 comments:

Matt and Kathryn said...

Chelsea,
You are so cute! I love Avery's costume!! She is adorable!! ha ha we need to have another girls night and make crafts!! I am serious!! I need a break from school and work! So lets plan one!! :)
-Kathryn

Valarie said...

Thanks for hosting the party and posting the pictures. Everyone looks so cute. Happy Halloween!!!

Heather said...

It's so fun to see the pictures. It looks like you hosted another great party, Chels. I'm guessing Aaron's Kronk? With the witches? Very cool. Where did you get Avery's costume?