Monday, October 6, 2008

Night with Daddy

Two posts in one day. I forgot that I wanted to post some of these pictures. I had a horrible Headache and wasn't feeling well. So Avery and Daddy spent some time together. For the nights entertainment, a tie and a ping pong ball. Here are some cute pictures that Aaron took.


I had been feeling bad the other day, because Avery doesn't have very many toys. So I bought her a couple. She likes them for about 1 minute. She would much rather play with anything besides toys. She is so funny. My aunt calls her monkey feet. Because she picks stuff up with her feet and is always kicking everything.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

What an adorable blog you have! Sweet Avery is for sure the star. You guys are great! Our blog if you want to check it out is nickathryn.blogspot.com