This is my recipe for Wonton Salad. It is always a hit. But I cannot take any credit, it is my Mom's. When I make it I usually use 2 bags of leafy romaine, cut up chicken and 1/2 a package of fried wontons. The wontons are usually in the produce section, and I fry them using a fry daddy. The dressing is 1 cup oil, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup red wine vinegar, 4 tsps salt, 2 tsps accent, and 1 tsp pepper. Mix the dressing well, and do not add until it is time to eat, because it will get soggy. I usually do not need all of the dressing. Leave a message, so I can look at your blog as well. Have a great day, it was fun seeing you and your cute family.
Chelsea
2 comments:
Ha Ha! That kind of shocked me to see my name on your blog like that! Too funny! Thanks for the recipe! I'm going to take it to my next family function...unless it's with the Rich family! I don't want to step on your toes! It was great to see you guys at the baptism. Your little girl is such a cutie!
The best salad ever!!! Love you!!
Post a Comment