Monday, November 17, 2008

Avery at 10 Months!

I know, I know, I can't believe she is already 10 months old. These are some pictures that I took of her last week. It was a lot easier to take her picture before she was mobile. This time I had to entertain her, take pictures with toys and give her treats. Warning: there are a lot of pictures coming.

She loves to go to the sliding glass doors and stand, so I had to get a picture of it.


If you like this flower, I made it from scrap fabric. It was super easy and cute. Here is the tutorial on how to make them. http://livinlifepatinostyle.blogspot.com/2008/09/fabric-flower-tutoriali-almost-got-it.html I made another one this weekend and used it for the top of a diaper cake.


I like taking pictures looking down at her. She will usually smile. I must look funny.

This is her new doll stroller. She loves it! She always wants to push it around. I didn't realize that the doll was in upside down. Oops.




She is always making this face. Scrunching up her nose when she smiles.



Here is a little information about Avery at 10 months. She loves to feed herself, and is finally interested in what we are eating. Her favorite is bannas. She makes a huge mess. She loves to walk everywhere, and always kicks her right leg up really high. She started crawling on 10/30. She is a slow crawler but it works for her. She thinks the stairs are really fun, and you can always tell when she is on them because she starts to laugh. She now stands up in her crib when it is time to get out, and is climbing on everything. She says Mama, Dada, Ba for ball, and Uh Oh, and she can nod her head no. She is a lot of fun, and we enjoy everyday. It is amazing how quickly she learns and how happy she is.

Have a great day!
Chelsea




2 comments:

Matt and Kathryn said...

Chelsea,
These are adorable! Avery is so stinkin cute!! It was so fun to hang out all day on Saturday! I am glad we all got to go to the movie and shopping!! I hope you have a great day!
-Kathryn

Positively Creative! said...

way to go on making that super ADORABLE flower, I am glad you were able to follow my tutorial ok...it is really hard to put those things together..GREAT JOB!! Your Baby is so cute too!!