This is what I found this morning. I don't know when she did it, because I never even heard a thing. Do you think she is teething? LOL! She has 3 teeth on the bottum and 4 coming in on top at the same time. This isn't the only thing that she is trying to bite. Oh well, but sad too.

And finally... I have been wanting a cute camara strap ever since I got my camara. I haven't been able to find a place to buy one, but I didn't really want to spend that kind of money anyways. I have been looking for an online tutorial on how to make one, but they all involved taking apart my current strap. I finally found a tutorial submitted on tip junkie for how to make a "slip cover" for my camara strap. So finally I made one. It was pretty easy. My didn't turn out perfect, but I still like it. Maybe I will make more after the holidays and Avery's Birthday have come and gone.
Have a good night.
Chelsea

And finally... I have been wanting a cute camara strap ever since I got my camara. I haven't been able to find a place to buy one, but I didn't really want to spend that kind of money anyways. I have been looking for an online tutorial on how to make one, but they all involved taking apart my current strap. I finally found a tutorial submitted on tip junkie for how to make a "slip cover" for my camara strap. So finally I made one. It was pretty easy. My didn't turn out perfect, but I still like it. Maybe I will make more after the holidays and Avery's Birthday have come and gone.
Have a good night.Chelsea

1 comment:
remember me? found ur blog and thought i'd say hi ;) cute family!
Post a Comment