We went and took some pictures today for Christmas Cards. My sister McCall came and helped us. There is a Dry Cleaner on Main street that has an old beat-up red brick wall. I sure people thought we were strange that we were taking pictures there. But I am really excited with how they turned out. You can see the pictures to your left and our Christmas cards. Here is a cute one of Avery and her Aunt McCall.

We had a hard time getting Avery to look at the Camara. It was so cute. We would say, "Where is Avery?" and she would lift up her arm and smile like she was saying "Here I am".


We had a hard time getting Avery to look at the Camara. It was so cute. We would say, "Where is Avery?" and she would lift up her arm and smile like she was saying "Here I am".
3 comments:
Those turned out really cute! You guys did a good job. And way to be on top of things...I haven't even thought about Christmas cards yet.
Super cute! We need to get together sometime and take pictures. Probably inside, now that it's cold. But we need to practice together. You did a really good job!
chels, she's ADORABLE. Glad you're doing well!
Post a Comment