Monday, January 5, 2009

Some Scrappin

Here is the page with Avery on Santa's lap. I can't take any credit for it though, it was a free quick page that my friend Leslie was giving away. Cute huh?




I took some pictures (again) of Avery on saturday in her birthday outfit. They were harder this time because I didn't have any help with entertaining her. But I thought some of them turned out really cute. Here is her 1 year page that I did. I still have more Christmas to scrapbook, but I was in the mood to do this. Almost everything is from Dani's Sweet cupcake kit at SSD. Have a good night.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

CUTE pages and adorable pictures! I can't believe that she's already one...the year FLEW!!! I agree, we need to get together and quit just talking about it! :)

Nate and Di said...

She is adorable! It looks like you are having so much fun with her:)

Niki McDowell said...

I got the doll pattern off an etsy website. It's just an e-pattern. I can't remember the url, but I put a link to it on the craft blog I contribute too, at www.inspirationorganization.blogspot.com. I thought they were so cute and I had so much fun making them I made 3 more for my nieces for Christmas. Whats nice is its really cheap to make because you can just use scraps of fabric that you have laying around.