Monday, December 29, 2008

Getting ready for Avery's 1st Birthday

I am so excited for Avery's Birthday. I have been working on it for quite awhile. The theme is going to be Cupcakes. I made her party hat that she is wearing and made her shirt. I bought the skirt. I also made her a onsie to wear while eating her cake. I will post some pictures of that later. I have been working on different decorations and treats. Here is her birthday invite.

Sad, all of the pictures that I took for this invitation were lost with my computer crashing. Luckily I had the invite on my flash drive.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

I can't believe she's almost 1! She is simply adorable. Happy (almost) Birthday, Avery!

Matt and Kathryn said...

Chels,
This invitaion is so cute!! You are so creative, and Avery is so cute! I can't believe she is turning one!!!

Megan Turnidge said...

Oh my gosh!! How CUTE is that invite?!?!? I just love that kit! ;)
Your blog is just adorable! Love it!

For my Viovio book, I did resize to 8.75 (to allow for bleed) but I'm pretty sure you can upload your 12x12 pages. No matter what size they are though, you want to make sure really important stuff like journaling and titles aren't right on the edges. If you're uploading 12x12's, I'd make sure stuff was 1/2 inch from each edge to be safe. Hope that helps!

Jessica Davis said...

Really cute invite! You are really talented and creative. I need to learn how to do some of the fun things you do with your blog and pictures! How did you make your invite? I wouldn't even know where to start. Avery is so adorable, I can't believe she is almost 1! I love her smile :)