So I have been wanting to do something like this for awhile. I don't know how many of you are like me, but I am great at wanting to get together with friends but poor on the follow through. So I thought it would be fun to start a monthly GNO. This is my idea. It could be the same day every month (except holidays and other circumstances) like the 3rd friday or so. We could each take turns hosting it. Whoever was hosting, it would be at their house and they are incharge of activity planning and deligation etc. When we get together we could do lots of things. A craft, tasters table and recipe exchange(where we all bring our favorite crock-pot, desert, fail proof, etc recipes to taste), service, learn something new, just have fun, scrapbook, etc. (sorry lots of etc but we could do anything, the possiblities are endless). We can communicate via email or even start a blog to post our projects, updates, where the next GNO is or supplies needed. An anyone is invited, the more people the less often you have to host and the more people we can get to know. So it may only start with a few, but if we each want to bring other family and friends, Great! If there are 12 of us, you only have to host once a year. And you really could do anything. If you think you have no time to plan, we could all just bring our scrapbooking stuff and scrapbook or even watch a great chick flick. So what do you think? I thought it would be something fun to start the new year with. Let me know what you think and if you are interested. Have a great day.
Chelsea
8 comments:
I'M IN! WHERE DO I SIGN?
Chelsea, what a great idea! I'm in for sure.
I think this sounds like so much fun! I'm in!
Count me in. I think everyone could use some quality girl time.
Good idea Chels! I'm in too!
Sign me up, sister.
Except I don't scrapbook...I'll eat stuff while everybody else scrapbooks, ok?
I wish I lived close by so I could
If I can get there, I'll be there!
Post a Comment