Avery is 11 months old. I can't believe that in 1 month she will be 1. I am already so excited for her first birthday and party. I just got her party skirt in the mail, but you will have to wait to see it. Aaron was great today. He cleaned while I worked and then helped me take some pictures of Avery. She needs lots of entertaining, I don't think she realizes that I am a very amateur photographer and it is easier for me if my subject holds still. lol! Here are some cute ones of her playing peek-a-boo that I just had to scrapbook.
Here are some of the rest of my favorites.


She is so much fun! Here are some things about her at 11 months. Her favorite food is still bananas. She loves to share her food with Sam and squish it and rub it all in her hair. She now hates bath time, loves to walk, crawl, climb and stand. She says "moo" for cow. And loves her feet tickled. She has 6 teeth, loves to explore everything and LOVES to dance!
5 comments:
Hi Chelsea and Aaron,
Avery is such a doll!
Your photos look great, she is a darling subject.
I am enjoying peeking in on your blog.
Marilyn
She is beautiful!!! Your pictures look great. Isn't being a mom the best? :)
Oh my gosh she is so cute!! You are getting to be a great photographer. I love the pictures you took of her. Can't wait to see you soon.
I love her shirt!!! I want one for Mckynlee. She is so dang cute!
Me again, can you email me your address, I would love to send you a christmas card. My email is nikibrat(at)verizon(dot)net.
Post a Comment