I have finally just started gathering ideas for the Baby's Nursery. I am thinking Dark Pink and brown. I saw this picture at Project Nursery.com. I want this ceiling light fixture!!!!!! So if any of you have seen this light, or a light like it, or know how to make one. Please let me know. I think they are called Pendant lights. I have checked Target, Pottery Barn and Down East home. When I have googled it online, I haven't found one even close and they were most outrageously priced. I might have to give up my dream:(

4 comments:
Chels- I bet you could find somthing like this http://www.lampsplus.com/Products/White-Canvas-24-inch-Wide-Four-Light-Pendant-Chandelier__J9972.html and add fabric or something to make it look like you want. You're so crafty! Can't wait to see how the cute nursery turns out!
Here are some lights you could check out.
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Autumn-Brown-16-inch-Chandelier/4070934/product.html
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=315169-73424-RP5186/1-12C&lpage=none
http://www.homedepot.com/Lighting-Fans-Interior-Decorative-Lighting-Pendants/h_d1/N-5yc1vZ1xi4Zb8sy/R-100670001/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=8222968&lpid=20&cat=218
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=8344596&cat=218&lpid=1 (this one is cheap but could be covered with fabric)
Good Luck finding what you like!
Chels- How cute would this be recovered? http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=8567523&cat=41&lpid=7
Hey Chels! I love those colors so cute! I cannot believe it is almost here it seems like yesterday j and and mc got married and you werent even showing yet thats crazy!! SO fun to see your cute faces! Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment