Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 2009 and Bowling

Warning, this is a very long post with lots of pictures.

On Friday October 23rd we took Avery to the Ward Trunk or Treat and Chili Cook-off. It was a lot of fun and there was a really good turnout.As you can see, Avery was a Ute Cheerleader this Halloween. Her costume is a Child's medium that I bought at the bookstore. I had to take it in quite a bit for it to fit, but used simple stitching so I could take it out again to be used later. Avery had her first taste of Carmeled apples and loved it! There were a bunch of games for all of the kids. Avery loved just watching the other kids. She wouldn't let us help her carry her bag, so she ended up draging it all over the parking lot. She never did say Trick or Treat, but got the hang of it after only 2 cars. She knew she would get candy and then she would put it in her bag. At least she would always say Thank you. She got a ton of candy too. I have to hide her bag, whenever she sees it, she wants candy.
Then on Monday, October 25th, I took Avery to the Treehouse Museum's Halloween party for Toddlers. She had a blast just playing at all of the exhibits. She loves singing and story time. But her favorite this time was playing with the trains. She would say "weeee" as they went down a hill.

Afterward we went and ment Daddy for lunch which is always fun. As you can tell below, she must of had a really fun day, because she was tired. This is how I found her taking a nap.

On Halloween, Avery was down at Grandpa and Grandma Waddoups. She loves all of her Grandparents and asks where they are each day. Including Aunt McCall, Uncle Jason, Uncle Austin and Jack the Dog.
Grandpa and Grandma bought her a new toy. This is Avery trying to "help" Grandpa set it up.


Aaron and I went to the Ute game on Saturday. Thanks Brent and Laylene for the Tickets. We wanted to take Avery with us, but were worried it would be too cold. Go Utes! It was fun to get out.

Last night, we went Bowling with our friends the Haroldsons. It was a blast. Avery loved bowling. She kept on saying "ball" and "Avery" many times, meaning it was her turn.

After her first turn, she took off running after the ball. It was Hilarious. She fell just right after this picture was taken. Luckily we both didn't biff it. Sorry the pictures are so grainy, I only had my little camara.
Here are all of the kids after our game. Unfortunetly, I did terrible. Aaron still beat me, even with Avery's "help". She loved playing at the arcade afterwards.
Some funny stories lately. She now says her name. It is so cute, whenever she sees her reflection she says it.
She will poke my belly button and make a noise like the pillbury dough boy.
She was playing with her magnetic Cinderella doll (which she calls Rella) and called the Prince Charming one Jason.
The other day, I got her out of the bath tube and was drying her off. She started to pee on the rug. She said "uh oh" and looked at me like she knew she was doing something that she shouldn't. I said "uh oh" back. Then she looked at our dog Sam and said "no no Sam" like it was him doing it. It was so funny. Unfortunetly she bosses Sam around all day.
She loves babies and always wants to hold them (without help of course) She is such a cute little mama.
She is a joy and we love her lots.
Here is a picture of this weeks project. I am about half way done refinishing it. This will be the dresser in Avery's room. I hope it turns out okay. I really don't enjoy refinishing furniture. I called Aaron earlier today to let him know, if I want to do it again, not to let me.

Well, we are all doing well. The Pregnancy is going good. I can't believe I only have 11 weeks left. Time flys. We are excited for the Holidays ahead of us. I am also excited for DSD this weekend. Have a good day!







4 comments:

Valarie said...

What cute pictures! Thanks for posting.

Craig and Sharelle said...

Avery looks SOOOO cute in her costume! We miss you guys! And as always, you are amazingly creative. Thanks for sharing all your projects - maybe someday I'll attempt...

Michelle said...

Sounds and looks like you had a fun Halloween :)!

Heather said...

So cute! I can say that, but I have to say my husband would take issue with the costume--something about it being the wrong primary color or something. ;-)

I can't believe you have 11 weeks left of your pregnancy as well! I'm glad the pregnancy is going well, and Avery is about to have a darling new sister, I'm sure!