Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Too Many titles for one post

Like the title says, this post is too random that there would too many things to put in the title. First of all, Avery is now 22 months old. I can't believe that she is almost 2. Two weeks ago, we celebrated the last day of fall and went and had a picnic at Castle Park. Avery loves the park as you can see. She is the sweetest little girl and is so obedient. She can pretty much say any word that you ask her too, and talks non stop. She even trys to sing. She loves school, and now loves playing with friends. She always wants to give people hugs. She will often chase sam around saying "hug?". Poor dog. She loves to run, dance, and play. She also loves books and doing anything that you do. I still don't think that she understands that she is going to be a big sister, but she loves babies. Most days she can be found pushing her doll stroller with her baby and her purse slung over her shoulder. She has just starting yelling "Amen" at the end of prayers which is pretty funny. She gives me something to laugh about and tell daddy about every day. She is very loved.

Today (I know, really early) Avery helped me put up the Christmas decorations. I wanted it up because we will be busy all weekend, and I am trying to organize the basement and get the baby stuff up and ready. She was so cute.
Here is her section of the tree that she decorated.
Here are a couple of crafts that I have been working on. I am just trying to get ready for Christmas. I finished the dresser and will show you pics when Avery's room is completed. I made these necklaces for my VT.
This is a crochet doll cradle that folds up into a purse. My mom bought Avery one at a boutique, and I just copied it. It was pretty simple to make and only took me around an hour. I am still looking for more little dolls though, so let me know if you find any. They are going to be Avery's Christmas gifts to her little friends. They are perfect for church, car rides and running errands. Avery loves hers.

These are the scarves that I am crocheting for Avery's teachers for Christmas.
Well everything is going good. I can't believe that we only have 8 more weeks until this new little girl comes to visit. Still no name yet, but I have ordered the Nursery bedding. I will post some pictures when I have some. I am afraid that Avery and the Baby's room will be pretty basic for awhile and be a work in progress.

This past weekend I had a girls weekend with my Mom and Sister. We got some Christmas shopping done, and also went and saw "New Moon". I loved it. It was fun, I always enjoy spending time with them. I also got to watch one of my brothers basketball games. He is so talented and I don't get to watch enough of them.

We hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am grateful for my Father in Heaven, for my family and for the blessing I have to be a Wife and Mom.

Side note: I am becoming more familiar with my Mac that we have had for 1.5 years. I did this whole post on mac and even used the photoshop for mac. It takes some getting used to, but I think I am going to like it.

5 comments:

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

ok! i'm so excited for next monday. those necklaces are darling!!! and i need to get that scarf pattern, i love love love that as well. making presents will be a lot of work, but i will hopefully save lots of money. you are such an inspiration. i am so lucky to have you for a sister. have a happy thanksgiving! love you!

Poelmans said...

She's so adorable!

Tyson & Amanda said...

Chelsea your scarves are so adorable! I have wanted to learn how to make the flowers for so long! Your family is adorable!

Heidi said...

Darling darling!! All of it! All of your friends and people in your life are so lucky to be getting such CUTE gifts!

Leslie said...

Chels, I would love to make one of those little crochet cradle/purse things for Abbie. I know you said you copied it, but do you have a pattern written down that you follow??