Thursday, December 10, 2009

Family Pictures

We just had some family pictures taken. I loved them. Of course, I don't love having my picture taken at 7 1/2 months pregnant.



There were lots of cute ones of Avery. The poor photographer had to chase her around. We finally got her to hold still by asking her to fold her arms.




These were just a bunch of our favorites. The color was much better before I changed them to save on the web. Everything is going good. Just busy getting ready for Christmas and the Baby. I can't believe only 6 more weeks. Avery's big girl room is finished except for small decor that will come slowly. I love how it turned out. I will post some pictures soon. She looks so small in her big twin bed. The baby's room is coming along too. Avery is 23 months tomorrow. She is still so funny, but is starting to get to that stubborn 2s. She now knows the word "mine", but she is still a sweetheart.

Have a good night.

6 comments:

Craig and Sharelle said...

Avery's such a little DOLL! Such cute pictures. And I still think you look tiny, even with all your objections. We sure miss you guys!

Jason and McCall Erickson said...

AH!! I love these! Avery is so cute and i hope im as small as you when im 71/2 months prego!

Matt and Kathryn said...

Chels all of these pictures are adorable!!!! Avery is so freakin cute, and even though you are 7+ months prego you are as beautiful as ever!!!!

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

Super cute pictures Chels! I love them. Little Avery is such a doll. And you look stunning. I love that cute belt. Adorable.

Michelle said...

What darling family pictures! I love them all! Avery is soo cute and you look awesome, especially for being 7 1/2 months pregnant! What a cute family you have :)!

Brooke Woodall said...

WAY CUTE pictures!! Who took them? I love them, and I love the location. So adorable! I think I'm as big as you are and I'm only 2 1/2 months along.. you are a lucky girl! :)