Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!

On Monday, we went and saw the lights at Temple Square. I have been many times, but each time I am amazed at how pretty they are. Avery loved looking at the lights, temple and getting attention from Grandma and Aunt McCall and Jason. She reminded us of the little boy on the Christmas Story in her snow suit. It was so cold, but very crowded. I am glad that McCall remembered her camara, because I forgot mine and that I was able to button up my coat without busting it. Here are just a few of the pics. It was a fun night!Also, by the time we got our family pictures taken and I thought about Christmas Cards, it was to late to get them printed and mailed. So here is our card. We hope that you have a Very, Merry, Christmas!


3 comments:

Kylee and Skylar said...

Hey Chelsea! I was wondering how hard it is to make all those adorable beanies that Avery always has on? I would love to learn how!

Michelle said...

What a fun night out with your cute little family. Your Christmas card is so cute. Your family pictures all turned out adorable!

Jason and McCall Erickson said...

I look really odd in that pic of the girls, Like my head is floating or something haha! I wanna see Christmas pictures please!