On Christmas Eve, we went to Aaron's Dad's home for breakfast with Aaron's family. Then we went to see The Princess and the Frog. It was a really cute show. Afterwards, we went shopping with the whole family. This has been a tradition forever. It was a lot of fun, but of course I forgot to take pictures. Afterwards, we headed down to my parents and went bowling.

Avery loves to bowl, and is always so excited for her turn.

Unfortunately, I was the worst bowler. I didn't even break 100. I would like to blame it on being 36 weeks pregnant, but I am usually that bad. We took this picture, because I went bowling when I was pregnant with Avery around the same time and took a picture like this.
Avery discovered that she loved opening presents. In fact she offered her services to everyone. Here are some pictures from Christmas Morning.

Aaron surprised me with everything needed to put in recessed lighting in our living room, and then put them in that day. He is amazing. It only took him a couple of hours. I love surprises and was so excited. Of course Avery had to help.
We just hung out at home on Christmas. But we headed down to Aaron's Mom's the next day, and had a giant sleepover with the family. Avery loved playing with her cousins, and it was so good to spend time with everyone. We hope that everyone had a great Christmas. We love you all and our so grateful for you.
In other news, Aaron has been miserable with his left eye. He went to the MD today, and discovered that there was a piece of metal in his eye. He has to go back tomorrow, but hopefully it starts feeling better soon.
The pregnancy is going great. I still have quite a bit to do to get ready, but we are excited. I am almost 37 weeks. I am already dilated to a 2 and 50% effaced. I have another appointment tomorrow. We hope that you have a Happy New Year!
1 comment:
I love the pictures! Avery is so precious. She is looking so grown up too! And you look great! I can't believe how close you're getting. I wish I could hold her, but I'm so excited to at least see pics. We sure missed seeing everyone for Christmas. I hope everything goes great these next few weeks! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment