So this is not the order that I would have put the pictures in, but I can't get them to move. We have Avery in her big girl room. So far she has done great. She has not fallen out of bed, and goes to bed pretty easily. I still have little things that I want to do, but that will just have to wait.
This is a picture of her messy closet. What I wanted to show you is her boxes. I actually did this project a couple of months ago. I had Aaron add some shelves in her closet. Then I took some heavy duty boxes home from work, made covers and cavas liners for each. I thought they turned out cute, and they have held up really well. Eventually I will have each box labeled. But it makes playing easier. No matter where we are in the house, we can just take a box with us. We rotate the toys more this way, and I don't have toys all over my house. I plan on doing this for the baby's room too.
This is an overall picture of her room, with her new bedding and bed. The bed is my old green rod iron from when I was a teenager. I just painted it white.
This is my old dresser that I refinished. This dresser actually belonged to my Mom too.
The space next to her dresser is reserved for her Christmas and Birthday Presents. I hope to do something like the picture below from craftingchicks.blogspot.com, but matching her decor.![[sm+abbys+kitchen+1.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg6dSx5X1K5aNrMXb6GpR1Lxjm6xXEcnB-m6jPuEWaLJkzFoH2VsYdFz_WDyt_9ZxSpKtzbxjnXbAl_5bM3ohA6kjiRWRdJd71oRaVERbFcnFGxLUxjz9bTUXvk4ZksfmxuvCjBqRJQUGo/s1600/sm+abbys+kitchen+1.jpg)
Here are her curtains. I originally bought them, just to use the fabric to make curtains. But I am thinking that I like them. We will see.
I still need to do something new above her bed instead of the photo board.
I would like to do a fabric, pendant banner in this space above the closet.
Here is Avery in her big girl bed. She looks so small in that big bed.
II would like to add some pillows in coordinating fabric. Maybe some like these felt ones from Pottery barn. Well thats it so far. Have a good day.
4 comments:
What a cute room! You are so crafty :)!
It all turned out SO cute! You are so talented Chelsea. You have a great eye. Hope you're feeling good these days. I can't believe how fast your pregnancy went by - at least for me! We miss you guys!
So cute! You are such a decorator. You could start a business!
Oh my gosh! I totally remember the green bed, and it looks so cute painted white. You are so creative! Everything turned out so good! Can't wait to see the nursery.
Post a Comment