Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thanksgiving Point's Scarecrow Festivial

My Mom, Grandma and I took Avery to the Scarecrow festival yesterday. The weather was beautiful and it was such a fun day. Here is Avery and Great Grandma enjoying the weather. I was so excited for Avery to ride the Ponies. She loved to watch them and all of the other animals, but didn't really enjoy riding them. She only stayed on for about half the time. She loved looking at the ducks, and the roosters, and she can now say what a rooster says. It is so funny.
We took a train ride as well. She cried most of the time because Grandma didn't ride the train with us.

Here favorite thing was the bounce house. She had a ball and enjoyed watching the other kids jump.


Afterwards we went to Grandma's house for lunch and a much needed nap. My Mom then showed me how to make these pretties. Isn't my Mom so talented. She had many people comment on her necklass, and even had one lady ask her to make some for her to sale in her shop.




Today, Avery and I are just resting. I have a nasty cold. I feel okay during the day, but have a lot of trouble sleeping. Have a great day.









2 comments:

Poelmans said...

chels she's adorable!

Heidi said...

That sounds like so much fun! You are such a good mom to take Avery to do all these fun things! And as always the pictures are fabulous. My favorite is the one in the bounce house :)

Also, those hats you make are so cute! I will need you to teach me because Courtney has already grown out of the ones you made her :(